Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

Photobucket

Wishing all my friends and supporters a joyous Christmas season and a New Year filled with abundance and blessing!

This past year was a delight as I was able to vacation with my children and their spouses in Hawaii back in July.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
The year also had its challenges as I traveled to Brazil and Paraguay to share the good news of Jesus, to continue developing contacts with leaders and start setting up programs for summer 2010.

Photobucket
I also had the unique opportunity to meet my father's relatives in Asunción, Paraguay.
Photobucket

Closer to home, the ministry in Camarillo has continued to grow bit by bit. We hope to be meeting in a 140-seat sanctuary by the end of January 2010!
Photobucket

If you have the time, enjoy this video of the Celebration -  JACC summer worship and picnic:  Click.

In all, it's been a wonderful year to spend with my family, to find joy in my career, to experience God's grace and blessing. I hope it has been a good year for you as well!

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year!

No comments: