Please pray for the ministry of Pastor John at JEMS as he mobilizes teams to serve in South America and Japan. -------- "I lift up my eyes to the mountains - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." - Psalm 121
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Our first Sunday in our new sanctuary!
Today marked our first worship service in our new sanctuary. With seating for 158, we see this as a great opportunity to grow his church. We are grateful for your prayers on our behalf. Please enjoy the photos.
Beautiful pics. Congratulations on the new sanctuary. It's good to see old friends like the Todos & Takayas featured. I hope to visit your church sometime. Blessings on your ministry.
1 comment:
Beautiful pics. Congratulations on the new sanctuary. It's good to see old friends like the Todos & Takayas featured. I hope to visit your church sometime. Blessings on your ministry.
Post a Comment