October was a busy month as I had the chance to share in various churches:
South Bay Presbyterian Church (Torrance) on Sunday, October 14th. Pictured here at lunch with the SBPC Missions Committee:
South Bay Presbyterian Church Missions Night, October 20th
Pictured with JEMS South America alum, Karen L and Pastor Wayland W
Santa Clara Valley Small Group at the home of Walt and Elsie, October 26th

Many thanks for their organization of this get-together, Walt and Elsie:
On Saturday, October 27th, I was blessed to meet with three long-time friends, Pastor Curt, Rob and Lani. Pastor Curt and Rob went with me to Brazil in 1994 and 1995 respectively.

On Sunday, October 28th, I was given the opportunity to share briefly at the San Lorenzo JCC. Always good to see my old Talbot classmate, Pastor Rod.

On November 4th, I had the opportunity to guest speak at the LA Holiness Church. Thanks to Pastor Seigo for the invitation.
I am working very hard to raise awareness of opportunities in South America and to solicit prayer and financial partners in this ministry. If there is a chance for me to share at your church, please let me know.
Also, please remember Justine as she transitions from the JEMS South America staff position. READ more here.
For the most current update of Pastor John's ministry, please click to return to the main page.
Thank you!
Pr John



No comments:
Post a Comment