From the fun of picking kids up at their homes . . .
To see the joy and friendships of the children . . .
To watch their hands-on participation in the kitchen . . .
To my own tiny contributions n their class with my very rudimentary Spanish. Fue una gran alegría participar con los niños hoy en Escuela Dominical. Yo hable' un poquitito en español.
As I enter my final week of language study, I am grateful for the opportunity to be here, to learn as well as to serve. Pray with me that God will continue to bless the young lives that are being cared for here under the ministry of Pastor Koki and Mari.
As I enter my final week of language study, I am grateful for the opportunity to be here, to learn as well as to serve. Pray with me that God will continue to bless the young lives that are being cared for here under the ministry of Pastor Koki and Mari.
No comments:
Post a Comment