Sunday, June 21, 2015

Argentine ministry and partnerships

It was both a blessed and busy week as my ministry began in Buenos Aires. I arrived in-country with much trepidation regarding my Spanish ability. But after spending the first three days with my non-English-speaking Nikkei pastor, I found that the Spanish I had learned in August of 2014 was able to flow much easier.

The week was spent reconnecting with churches and leaders as well as having evangelistic opportunities. I traveled from city to city speaking as the occasions arose.

An evangelistic Bible study in the city of Quilmes, Argentina:




Teaching the Bible in Burzaco, Argentina






Tutoring barrio children and working with camping staff in Moreno, Argentina




Dinner with youth from the Nikkei community of Buenos Aires


Preaching at the Megumi Christian Center in Buenos Aires.


Thank you Lord, for open doors and opportunities to share the good news of Jesus in Argentina. Please pray as plans are underway to field a JEMS team from Brazil to serve in Buenos Aires in January 2016.

1 comment:

Evelyn Lee said...

Always heartwarming to see how God works through those that He's called according to His purpose...and you are definitely called to be His servant. Praying for both your spiritual and physical health and well-being.