How can you be involved?
I would greatly appreciate your prayer and financial support! If you are interested in standing with me to see JEMS take the next steps in its mission enterprise, please consider how you might become involved.
My web skills are a bit limited, but I think this should work. If you will click on this LINK, you should be directed to a support card which can be printed and returned to the JEMS office.
To print the card, simply right click on the card and save the image to your desktop. You should be able to open the file from the desktop and print it.
If that doesn't work, don't let me frustrate you!! Just drop me a note at: johnk [at] jems [dot] org and I will be happy to send you a support card in the mail. =)
I would greatly appreciate your prayer and financial support! If you are interested in standing with me to see JEMS take the next steps in its mission enterprise, please consider how you might become involved.
My web skills are a bit limited, but I think this should work. If you will click on this LINK, you should be directed to a support card which can be printed and returned to the JEMS office.
To print the card, simply right click on the card and save the image to your desktop. You should be able to open the file from the desktop and print it.
If that doesn't work, don't let me frustrate you!! Just drop me a note at: johnk [at] jems [dot] org and I will be happy to send you a support card in the mail. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment