It's my privilege and honor to be able to convey the message of God's word. In Argentina, Paraguay or Brazil; whether to adults or to youth and children; in English, Spanish or Portuguese, it is a great joy for me. None of this would be possible without the partnership of local churches and pastors who make their pulpits and classrooms available for me to share.
Today marks the month and a half point in my ministry in South America. I'm grateful for your ongoing prayers and financial support of my ministry. I still have a ways to go before I can begin to turn my heart toward home.
Tomorrow I leave for Brazil's northernmost state in the Amazon River basin. I will be serving in two cities: the capital city of Belém in Pará state, and a Japanese colony about six hours distant called Tomé Açu. I will be in that region for about a week.
Your gifts make this possible! Please make a gift this week! http://JEMS.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment