Pastor John in particular was interviewed and approved by the southern California Ordained Ministers of the Holiness Church of North America. I am grateful for their gracious affirmation for this ministry.
Although Pastors Brian and John are worshiping with the WLA church on Sundays, our official start date is April 1.
I also wanted to clarify any confusion or miscommunication that may arise from this announcement:
My ministry with JEMS South America department and my status with JEMS remains unchanged. I continue working on a 30 hour/week basis with JEMS.
Please pray for Pastor Brian and me, as well as for the WLA church as they continue their pastoral search. If you know of any possible candidates, I invite you to visit this link on the church's website.

2 comments:
We are delighted that both Pastor Nakamura and Pastor Katagi have been approved by the conference to preach at the West LA church. With the heavy work load that Pastor Katagi has by retaining his job with JEMS and the South American commitment we pray for his health and well being. We pray for God's blessings on both ministers and that all who hear the will be blessed.
The dynamic duo rides again! Congratulations to you both.
Post a Comment