Please pray for the ministry of Pastor John at JEMS as he mobilizes teams to serve in South America and Japan. -------- "I lift up my eyes to the mountains - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." - Psalm 121
Friday, October 30, 2015
My grace is sufficient for you . . .
I received news this evening about the home-going of Mrs Miyeko Takaya. Miyeko is predeceased by her late husband, Rev Roy. They were both instrumental in my return to ministry. They initiated the process to invite me to serve as part-time English department pastor of the Japanese American Christian Chapel or Celebration in Camarillo. I am so grateful for their trust and investment in my life, my memories of their friendship and kindness. May God bless the family.
Today, I take to heart the sufficiency of God's grace in my life. The fact that I am able to serve in ministry with all my history and the broken pieces of my past is evidence not only of God grace, but of the kindness of people like Roy and Miyeko who permitted me to return to serve the Lord.
All that I'm able to do - as a pastor, as a missions strategist - is directly a product of God's grace in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment