Please pray for the ministry of Pastor John at JEMS as he mobilizes teams to serve in South America and Japan. -------- "I lift up my eyes to the mountains - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." - Psalm 121
Sunday, March 02, 2014
Video: JEMS Missions Study - January - February 2014
Recounting with thanksgiving, God's provision and grace during the mission ministry in Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay and Peru.
This slightly longer of two videos provides a bit more insight into my work. I am showing the shorter video when I am invited to visit churches. The short version has also been posted on my Facebook account (effective Sunday, March 2).
Thank you for your prayers and financial support that made this mission study possible.
Blessings,
Pastor John
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment