Friday, October 30, 2009

Long day. Early morning tomorrow. This will be short.

Today was a very full day as the clock strikes midnight here in Sao Paulo. The morning started off with rain, which then turned into a series of delays as traffic was severely impacted.

Combined with a national holiday on Monday, I think that every car in Sao Paulo was out today. The holiday is called "Finados." Kind of like Dia de Los Muertos, but really a chance to get away to the beach or mountains.

I met with the Nikkei Pastor's Federation this morning, and with the president of the largest Nikkei denomination in Brazil this afternoon. Both meetings went well. Tomorrow morning early, I meet with the Nikkei chapter of the Christian Businessman's Association.

Underline early. I'm gonna stop for now and get to sleep. I'll write more at another time.

Thank you for taking the time to check back on the progress of ministry here!

No comments: