Sorry, I can't control photo size!
Thank you for praying. Arrived in Manaus and cleared immigration and customs by 1.30pm.
Stepped outside to 100 degree heat. I'm trying to smile but unsuccessfully.
After a quick lunch, I met with the administrators of the private school (grades K to 8th) run by Pr Miura. It was a quick switch to speaking completely in Portuguese, but God is faithful. They are interested in children and youth ministry team for July and August
Met also with Pr Seung Yeol An who is also wishing a team. Pretty good response for the first day. My hosts have been kind enough to allow me rest a bit before meetings on Thursday.
Thanks for praying. In case you're wondering how I'm able to email, I'm logged into the wifi at the hotel so there are no 3g data charges. There's actually no 3g signal here in Manaus.
Blessings,
Pr John
No comments:
Post a Comment