A part of the work of ministry is preparing or equipping God's people to do God's work. Pr Nowada asked me to share on Sunday to explain the vision of JEMS in Paraguay with his congregation.
Thanks so much to Pr Koki for his patience with me as I worked to learn more about the reality of life and ministry in Paraguay. I spent a number of hours of study in preparation for being in the country, but there is no substitute for being here. The situation with the Nikkei in Asunción and especially in the colonies, is completely unique. There is nothing like this in terms of experience in the USA.
Having said that, this mission will require much wisdom, flexibility and a sense of adventure as you face challenges of culture(s), language(s) and people groups. At the same time I believe that by being here, you will be in a position to bless an entire community!
Your consideration of the JEMS July 2009 Paraguay Mission is appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment